• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sup peoples

Ground Shark

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Thx guys and congrats monkey girl on ur black belt. We dun use belts in our gym except to tie up our gi's. I like it better this way, think it makes the training more open instead of fixed on a certain syllabus, but i'm not sayin dat dun werk, this is juss the way i liek to best, i've done other arts and i dun really like the whole belt thing, its soooo last century,lol. With allt he McDojo's they've kinda lost their meaning. I hate seeing weak martial artists, but i'd say generally if they are weak it prolly the coach's(sensei, master etc) fault. The worst thing a MA teacher can be is soft on his/her students. lol, last night after like 1/2 of continous sparring my coach made us all do 20 takedowns without rest. I was dead, but i still sparred me pal a few times after anyhoo, he's bigger than me and has around as much exp in grappling as me, but i tapped him bout 3 times in under 5 min. lol, me happy:) i like winning, but then again i'm sure everyone does, it would be kinda odd not to i guess.

"Roses are red,

violets are blue,

I will always TAP you!

The fights not over

till I win SUCKA""