• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sup peoples

Ground Shark

Hey guys, love da site. There's so many diverse stylists here. I do Russian Sambo. I love it so much, prolly coz i'm like a natural grappler. I can strike to, mostly EFS striking. In my gym, we always have 1/2 hour of submission grappling sparring followed by half an our of open mat time. Its really great. We dun go byt he stupid olympic rules thou, anytin goes, it dun end when a perfect throw it done. We can do all locks and chokes, i haven't started competing yet but i hope to soon, still, i'm only 15 and in the adult class so i get plenty of good realistic practice with ppl bigger and more pwoerful(not to mention more skilled) than me.

"Roses are red,

violets are blue,

I will always TAP you!

The fights not over

till I win SUCKA""

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Welcome to the boards :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Welcome to the forums! Are you like a Land Shark..?

I can definitely understand your position. I'm 15 and in the adult classes...except that I'm 5'1", 96 lbs. and I just got my blackbelt, so there'll be some people who decide that means I'm Superwoman. Any self-defense that I can perform successfully on these people is GOOD STUFF! :D

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.