• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Awards 2013: Winners Revealed!

Congratulations to everyone, and I announce that Patrick is the site moderator of the decade, I'm sure everyone here will agree.

YES!! By all means...YES!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all; those who've been nominated as well as to those who've been awarded in KF 2013 Awards.

I would like to thank everyone who nominated me for these honors. To be nominated by ones peers is breathtaking, in that, to then be awarded is quite overwhelming.

It's one thing to be awarded once, but to have been awarded four times for one year, 2013, that's beyond WOW. I mean, WOW and THANK YOU is all that I can say.

We had a solid group of nominations and anyone could've won the awards for the categories that I was selected for. To be in ties speaks about that.

Thank you all!! Congrats to all!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Congratulations to everyone, and I announce that Patrick is the site moderator of the decade, I'm sure everyone here will agree.

YES!! By all means...YES!!

:D

Absolutely!!!! :bowofrespect:

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Thank you for the responses, Rusty, Nidan Melbourne, Gareth, Noah, Hawkmoon, Devin, CredoTe, Heidi, Alex, Bob, cheesefrysamurai, ps1, andym, Brian and John. :)

I appreciate the kind words, Rusty, Nidan Mebourne, Gareth, Bob, Heidi and John. That means a lot.

Patrick

Congratulations to the winners and those nominated as well! I think it's a sign of a good community when the worst thing about an award is that it's really hard to vote for just one person in each group.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine