• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What online stores have you shopped at in the past 12 months

What online stores have you shopped at in the past 12 months?

MA and Non MA.

Working on a Retail section for the site. Thanks. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Indigo/chapters.ca I generally only shop for certain ma books online because they are difficult to find in sores

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Amazon.com is probably the only online (or otherwise) store I'm faithful to. The rest... whoever has it cheapest.

I also bought from eBay recently. That's about all I can think of.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Hmm...not much besides Walgreens pharmacy recently, but after consulting last year's xmas shopping list: drsfostersmith.com (pet supplies), Lands' End, travelocity (if that counts as a store), Amazon, justflowers.com, luckypet.com, burtsbees.com, bitsandpieces.com, probably others but who can keep track. I guess I'd better leave out where I got my boyfriend's gift :brow:

I will be integrating some Amazon.com MA books feature into our homepage. You will be able to click on the Amazon.com logo and buy books and we'll get a few pennies. lol ;)