• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What Is A MAists Life?

To me life is about the positive impact we leave on those around us, both those we love and those we have an effect on (either direct or indirect).

I life well lived is one that will be remembered for fortitude of soul and strength of character.

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
To me life is about the positive impact we leave on those around us, both those we love and those we have an effect on (either direct or indirect).

I life well lived is one that will be remembered for fortitude of soul and strength of character.

I concur!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

While many noted great MA masters of yesterday, and possibly today, have passed away while on the floor of their choice, I do not wish to end my MA journey while on said floor because it's not that I don't love the MA, I do, it's just that I love my God and my family much more, and sometimes, the MA limits those cherished moments.

It's the choice of the MAist and not the choice of other MAists and the like, imho!!

Amen to that Bob.

As with most things in life, it's about achieving a good balance.

K.

I concur!!

Everything in moderation, inlcuding moderation! :)

You've only got 24hours to make your mark so you have to seize each moment; you'll never get an opportunity to live it again and you don't want to get older and less physically and mentally able and be thinking "what if?"

Danielle, a great point on Gen. Choi's analogy. Live each day as fully as one can, in and out of the Martial Arts (but mostly in...;) ).

Yes!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/