• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Is anyone aware of this guy and his practice?

Yeah, I know I'm asking a lot of question, but I want to do a lot of background research so I can develop an informed opinion before I decide to commit to a particular martial art, as I intend to seriously dedicate myself to one.

Anyway, here is this address with what this guy is purporting he can teach you:

https://www.street-selfdefense.com

Does anyone know about this guy and can they verify what he says is true or not?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"It had to be simple enough to teach students in days or weeks instead of years!"

IMO this statement sounds like a big red flag. It really plays upon your sense of urgency. If I have learned one thing in my training it would be that nothing comes overnight. That's about as far as I went into the website.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

I don't know anything about this person or his claim. However, if you are to dedicate yourself to the martial arts, then my advice is to do so and absorb all there is to learn. Martial arts is a way of life and in order to be successful you must start by building your foundation, and that starts with the basics.

Remember that these individuals who proclaim to have the solutions to winning a street fight or near solutions all had previous training in the traditional martial arts themselves, or are making false representations.

There are many variables to a street environment. There are also many variables to a person in the street, ie. high on drugs or simply impervious to pain. So not all techniques will work martial arts or otherwise.

Ask your self what it is you want out of your training and go achieve it. :up:

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia