• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When conducting studio business, do you wear your uniform?

It can be quite intimidating for the general public to meet a martial arts instructor with their uniform. Having a black-belt can strike fear or intimidation in some people. With that thought, do you wear your uniform when conducting studio business such as enrolling new students into your school?

Kinesiologist/Trainer

Black-Belt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yes :D

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

90% of the time I am in a full Gi. The other 10% I will be in shorts and a T shirt. This is done on what I consider our open sessions where its not really a class but where people can come in and work on what they want with my supervision.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Logically I would see that wearing your gi would be proper when conducting business after all it is a martial arts dojo. Perhaps the only time where you would'nt be would be if you had an assistant instructor to take over teaching while you conduct business in civies, and knowing you won't have to teach any classes.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia