• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite Video Game?

GoldDragon

What about the classics. I still got my atari 2600.

Pac Man

Pit Fall

Space Invaders

Defender

Combat

and Breakout

Those 6 are classics and will always be fun.

For the first Nintendo what about

Mike Tysons Punch Out

Techmo Bowl

The Legand of Zelda

Metroid

and Dragon Lord????

There is still nothing better than going to any vido arcade and finding the old Pole Postion game or the original Crusin USA and going for a drive. LOL.....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats it. LOL. I set here and tried to think of what it was called but could not. Dragon Warrior was its name. Great game. I always wanted to get part II and III but my Nintendo had messed up and I had moved on to Sega. Only if PSK II would come out with it now.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

I am a gamin' f00 when it all comes down to it!

I love the PS2, great games from First Party Dev's like GT3 and the new EQ games coming out for PS2 on-line, and as well, great games from Second Party Dev's like SquareSoft, the Final Fantasy Series and the new Kingdom Hearts. And can't forget about the Third Party Dev's with games like Virtua Fighter and Dance Dance Revolution.

Gamecube is something that I know very little of, but I do know that it has a big bang when it comes to First Party representation, like the new Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Sunshine, the new Metroid, and Dinosaur Isle, the new StarFox game.

I own an Xbox and I really do like it. I can't wait until they start making the awesome fall/winter games like Panzer Dragoon Orta, Shenmue 2, Soul Caliber, Steel Batallion, DOA Beach Volleyball and I cant wait for the games to come, Fable (Project Ego), Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Obviously now my favorite game is Halo, me and my friends play 6-8 player CTF using the System Link Cable. I love DOA 3 a lot too.

Oh yeah, can't forget about the PC. The thing I spend most of my time on! The best game by far on the PC is none other than Counter-Strike. I play this game at least 1-2 hours a day. I am in a clan as well!! I love this game!!! Also I like to play Blizzard's new installment called Warcraft 3. Not that good at it but thats beside the point!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Alright first I'll list all the gaming systems in my house (my brother and I have been playing video games since...well since I was 3 on an NES)

NES, SNES, Gameboy Color, PlayStation (it's in my room! yay), PS2, and my brother's PC--he has Diablo and some other games for it.

My fave games include: The entire Final Fantasy series (I'm currently going old school and playing #5---wish I had #10), the Spyro games, and the original Tomba! for PSX. I get into RPG's and platform gaming. When I feel the racing itch I reach for Gran Turismo 3, the only Tomb Raider I like is #2 (probably because it was the first PSX game we had), and my fave fighters are Street Fighter Alpha 3, Tekken 3 (because of Eddy :D ) and Dead or Alive 1 & 2. Yes, even though I'm a girl, I like Dead or Alive...it handles nicely and #2 allows you to knock your opponent through a window! Really not much of a fan of Virtua Fighter 4 however. Kind of boring, I think. I got up to 3rd Kyu with Pai...and what did I earn?? A bunch of jewelry??? Gimme a break.

When I was a bit younger I was awesome at fighting games. I used to take on challengers at the arcade and whoop them so bad! They thought they were in for an easy win but little did they know... Ahh the Virtua Fighter days. *thinks back*

I haven't ever played Resident Evil but I don't think I'd like it. *shudders* Video games have been a very significant part of my life, and that's not as sad as it sounds!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• 3 weeks later...
Well I like lot's of video games but some games that I like are: NHL hits for PS2 NFL blits 2002, LOZ oracle of time, crusin usa, many more for N64.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Nice topic! I don't have one favorite game but I'll list'em anyway:

Tekken 4 - Jin's Karate is sooooo cool.

GTA3 - You can't forget this incredible game.

GTA: Vice City - I know, I know it's not out yet, but I'm positive I'll love it

Soul Calibur 2 - The first was a classic and every time I go to the arcade I play SC2 non-stop.

And that's it. :)