• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does It Belong?

Both my dojo and the Hombu each have a waiting area by each training floor as well as the main floor, and in that, parents can keep their shoes on while they're waiting.

:)

I would consider a "waiting room" if we had the room for it in our dojo...lol ;)

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my dojo and the Hombu each have a waiting area by each training floor as well as the main floor, and in that, parents can keep their shoes on while they're waiting.

I would consider a "waiting room" if we had the room for it in our dojo...lol ;)

I hear you!! Not every school of the MA has a waiting room or the like. Where do you have them wait while class is in session?

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I hear you!! Not every school of the MA has a waiting room or the like. Where do you have them wait while class is in session?

We have chairs lining the back and side perimeter walls, outside of our training deck. They know to keep things quiet...because if they don't, for instance, if cell phones go off, or tablets make noise, or anything, the instant it happens, students must drop and give us 20 pushups. Youth / kid students learn pretty quick to remind their parents to shut that stuff off. Adult students that leave that stuff on...quickly turn it off after their set of pushups... :)

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...