• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats Noah! :) Was the other fighter alright? Thanks for sharing this with us.

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Noah! :) Was the other fighter alright? Thanks for sharing this with us.

Patrick

Thanks, Patrick! He was out for quite a while, and was transported to the hospital after the fight. I looked into the gym he was representing to see if I could contact them, but they don't seem to exist so I wasn't table to. My wife tracked down his girlfriend on Facebook and saw that the Tuesday after our fight she had changed her profile picture to a webcam photo of the two of them together, so as far as I know he is fine. :)

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Cool, glad to hear that.

Have you submitted the necessary paperwork to the Phoenix PD for your hands and legs to be considered as lethal weapons? Heh.

Patrick

I know I'm a bit late on the trigger, but congratulations Noah! The first of many!

Checkout my Insta and my original music: https://www.instagram.com/andrewmurphy1992/

Poems, Stories, other Writings: https://andrewsnotebook6.wordpress.com/

Youtube: @AndrewMilesMurphy