• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kaio ken

SonGoku92

:kaioken: So yeah Ive been thinking about the concept for a while now and I /might/ have a way to make something like it possible. so if you're familiar with the concept of extreme adrenaline rushes that in emergency situations have allowed people to lift cars, boulders etc. thats what Im thinking. would it be possible to use self hypnosis to initiate that outpouring of adrenaline at will? and if you were to reinforce your body with flawless mastery of Ki control wouldn't that be something like Kaioken? O.o well thats my theory, Ive been steadily working at it so ill let you know how it goes I guess. I dont want to be just a martial artist. I want to reach the hidden depths of human power, far beyond what anyone thought possible previously. thats my ultimate goal. Any thoughts on my theory? :kaioken:

"I am the hope of the universe! I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace,I am protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth... Ally to good! nightmare to you!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Almost everything is possible, and in that, nothing should be ruled out without serious study, imho.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

A big part of that "adrenaline strength" isn't the unlocking of superhuman power, but rather the distress-inspired willingness to do things that are likely to cause a lot of damage to the person doing it.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

Try some adrenal-stress training instead. Adrenalin is great stuff, but it doesn't last long, and the toll it takes on the body afterward is quite tiring. If you want to be able to lift cars, then hit the weight room and start squatting and dead lifting.