Kyle-san

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who has his whole arm done and he spaced out the visits over a few months. He didn't have it all done the same day. That's kinda unrealistic and painful.

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

tattoos are sweet. i plan to get one. i keep going through lots of ideas. i saw this guy with the misfits skull on his under fore arm. it was sooo sweet. i wanted one just like that. but i would want to be original you know. but im thinking about like japanese dragons and all that. If anyone has seen chris brennans they know what i mean when i say its super sic and not to mention it must have been very painful.

fight til you die

I have two tattoos.

A tribal pattern on my lower back and a smaller complimenting one in the middle of my back near the base of my neck.

When I reach black belt status I plan on adding some Japaneese writing on my shoulder blade.

Not sure if I will get more tattoos. I love tribal patterns myself.

43 Years old

Blue Belt (7th Kyu) Shorin-ryu

Roberts Karate

I have one little tattoo on the outside of my left ankle of 'hikari'.. means ummm light, brilliance, illumination, shine, radiance and so forth :) ... just POSITIVITY all round :P I got it for its meaning, the looks of it (sorta looks like a spider from a distance).. and at the age of 18 it was pretty 'cool' to get a tattoo.. I don't regret it what so ever : D

Stress - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living * out of some * that desperately needs it!

Same here, on my left arm my fathers name and the kajukenbo/white crane crest and on my right arm honor in chinese characters. :D

They are kinda painfull i guess in really sensitive areas though.

"Sweat more in the dojo,bleed less in the street"Kajukenbo fighters axiom.

i dont have a tattoo at the minute, but once im 17 me and my mate are getting the chinese symbol for friendship because shes moving away soon and it will be a sign of our friendship as we have been best mates all our lives!!

1st dan black belt- shotokan karate

I have three, one on my chest of an elephant's head, an armband of elephants walking trunk to tail, and a dolphin between my shoulder blades. No color though. The only one that hurt was my chest.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I have a bruise on my left bicep that looks like a tattoo...does that count? :P

There are some cool tattoos, but I wouldn't want them on me. They go against my beliefs...and my parents :lol:

What I don't understand is when Christians get tattoos of crosses and religious stuff...that kinda defeats the purpose!

The only tattoos I would get are the rub-on kind :)

My instructor ordered some from the Century catalog, and put one of them around my ankle like a bracelet. Needless to say, my mom was pretty freaked when I came home with a "tattoo" :lol:

I was surprised at how realistic the tattoos were.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.