• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tournament Results!

armanox

Hi everybody!

After getting my body back in motion, my tournament itch needed scratching....So here's what we have!

Entered the Awesome Internationals tournament, in Baltimore, MD. Results: First place in 18-34 Mens Underbelt Weapons and Kata, First place adult Underbelt Self Defense. We have videos and pics!

As always, comments and criticisms are welcome. Very happy to be moving again (for those that don't know, I suffered a strained groin ligament and strained hamstring tendon last summer, and a staph infection in May).

Playlist (Including a secondary angle on kata and weapons)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?feat...HzII2KLtY01Sry

Particular vids:

Pics:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/armanox/IMG_0314_zps7284d2f6.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/armanox/IMG_03132_zpsbacd6b3a.jpg

"Karate is NOT about the colour of belt you wear it is about the person you become;...to be a good blackbelt is to be humble and respectful amongst other things." -Dobbersky

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Good job! I love seeing traditional forms in tournaments.

Thank you. It's not easy winning with a traditional form either.

"Karate is NOT about the colour of belt you wear it is about the person you become;...to be a good blackbelt is to be humble and respectful amongst other things." -Dobbersky

Viewing your pics was quite refreshing...thank you for them!!

It caused me to think about my very last tounament, which was just over 18 years ago. I garnished 3 Open Kata Grand Championships and a 2nd place in Kumite in the Senior Masters Division.

I wish you much success!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

It caused me to think about my very last tounament, which was just over 18 years ago. I garnished 3 Open Kata Grand Championships and a 2nd place in Kumite in the Senior Masters Division.

Wow, that's quite a while ago. Prior to my latest stunt, it was early 2010 that I competed last. Something just feels wonderful about the thrill of competition.

Wow, that's quite a while ago. Prior to my latest stunt, it was early 2010 that I competed last. Something just feels wonderful about the thrill of competition.

Yes it is/was...I'm 55 years old, 56 this October.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats and good job!

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!

• 3 weeks later...