• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Do you have a Martial Arts related business?

Do you have a Martial Arts related business, website, operation or organization that would benefit from International (the majority being America, but we get many users from many countries, and could furnish this data) exposure?

Would you be interested in affordable ($100 or less/month), value conscious, effective and unique advertising?

If so, please respond to this message, PM me or e-mail me. I am going to put together a small focus group to bounce our proposed ad rates/packages.

Thank you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Great idea Patrick, because many of us here have some related stuff :)

Unfortunatelly the price for some is too high, although not that high. In Romania 100$ is the medium monthly wage. And my site is only in my language ... but the idea should work.

I'll take this opportunity to congratulate you again. Great job.

Thank you.

We will have varied packages. Some cheaper than others. So, we'll have to see.

Cool idea!

My mom has a billing service specifically targeted towards martial arts schools...is that the kind of thing you're talking about?

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Yes. She would potentially benefit from this. For instance, she could sponsor the Instructor Central forum for a certain amount for one month. This will include a half page (large) advertisement, not a banner, full text, that would display on all of the Instructor Central threads and the forum itself. She would also recieve a link in the forum description of the site.

If she does not have a website, she could advertise her e-mail as well as the business phone.

That is an example of targetted advertising, anyway.

Not the point of this thread. And no, it wouldn't be, Moobrack. I have seen this system in place at a much larger website and believe me, you get used to it, like anything else.

And it is much better than popups, pop unders and what have you, although I would not consider those, it is something to think about.

But, as I said, that is not the point of this thread, please do not take this thread off topic. Thank you.

Thanks Patrick! My mom's business is pretty small, so she can't really afford $100 a month, but depending on how it all plays out, we'll see.

Another question: who provides the artwork (if any is used) for the ads?

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

We will probably have cheaper advertising areas, as well, monkeygirl.

If you do not have your own logo or graphic we can design one. I am a designer, if you didn't know. ;) http://www.ifroggydesign.com It would be done free of charge. You can or cannot use a graphic. It will be up to the advertiser entirely. It could be a logo or a picture of the product... or anything.

Thanks.