• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I went to my second seminar last weekend. The two Sifu were John Riddle, and Sifu Singh. Both instructors were incredible. They were very open with their curriculum and material. On fri we did combat baton, or expandable baton. Because Sifu Riddle is a Leo it was police training based. After dinner we did a pepper spray course both of these came with a hard copynofnthe powerpoint a great future reference. On sat and sunday Sifu Singh really gave us some great Weapons training, and quite a bit of Jun Fan Jkd with focus on the straight blast, jeet tek, and the different areas of attack.

I was really impressed with the way they had many instructors in their system there. So there was always someone accessible to help you. I had a lot of questions and I got real answers.

I met a lot of like minded martial artists, and learned a lot. I am actually considering becoming part of their association.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class."

- Choi, Hong Hi, Founder of Taekwon-Do

“If you are tired you’re not strong, if you are tired you’re not fast, if you’re tired you don’t have good technique, and if you’re tired you’re not even smart".

-Dan Inosanto

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt