• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

IOMASDA Karate????

Hi all.

I was curious about the school down the street from mine, which has the name above. I talked with the lady. It's supposed to be a mixed martial art (including judo, jujitsu, Aikido, karate, Boxing, Bu-jitsu, ninjitsu ....). The cost was $140 to start, then $99 after that .... eeekkkkkk (and I thought my school was expensive .... sheesh). Then the teacher came out. His dobahk had the "title" Grandmaster on it ...... That's not strange, but what is, he looked to be younger than me and I'm 27! This place has McDojang written all over it.

Then again, I heard about the IOMASDA Org. There is supposed to be another school in NYC. Does anyone know if it's a "legit" art/org? And do they have anything other than McDojangs?

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hrm..... did somebody say McDojang?

Oh wait, yeah you did. :D

I searched on the web and found a few mentions of IOMASDA, but it was all "iomasda's the best blah blah blah" nothing about what it actually is. There's another school in San Francisco, but that's all I know right now.

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

This is the sort of thing that really annoys me!

Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido, Karate, Boxing, Bu-jitsu, Ninjitsu it takes a life time to be a master at one, but 7!

MY GOD!

These people should be........... you know :)

He is a disgrace to ALL 7 styles.

Take Care