Story behind usernames

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome response guys, I now will have to check out master pains kung pow movie!

Always been a big fan of martial arts villains

It begins with the knowledge that the severity of a strikes impact is amplified by a smaller surface area.

My reason is, well, dumb! Well it is!

In our very first LiveStream here at KF, I told them that the computer picked my username, and that's not true!! Sorry!!

Sensei8 refers to what I am...I'm a Sensei and I'm an Hachidan [8th Dan].

It felt like such aggrandizement on my part, so I've tried to play it down so it wasn't.

I'm such a dork!! I wish I had a bag to put over my big fathead!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I was really into Harry Potter in middle school and Professor Lupin was my favorite character, so I started using Lupin1 on HP message boards and it just kinda stuck over the years. Now it's one of a few go-to names I use on various sites.

Awesome response guys, I now will have to check out master pains kung pow movie!

Always been a big fan of martial arts villains

Fair warning, it's a ridiculous comedy that uses footage from an old movie called Tiger and Crane Fists. Watch the old movie first if you can. The editing for Kung Pow is awe inspiring.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Mines a bit boring really :roll:. My initials plus an X so that it was 3 characters. Should have gone for something more inspired like DWsupremegrandmasterx :D

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Mines a bit boring really :roll:. My initials plus an X so that it was 3 characters. Should have gone for something more inspired like DWsupremegrandmasterx :D

Whoa...I like that...I like that a lot...it's got a zing to it...it's a lot to have to type/write, but DWx...short and to the point.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I am a ninth generation 'Wolf Laker'. Wolf Lake is in Egelston Township, Muskegon County, Michigan. It's a beautiful lake. I live walking distance from two beaches and my sister owns two homes right on the lake. I live in our mother's parents (now passed) home and she lives in our father's parent's (now passed) homes.

Years ago, we had a bad reputation and locally, 'Wolf Laker' was synonymous with 'thug' or 'tough hoodlum'.

Does your brain control your body, or does your body control your brain?

Funny story on mine. I was looking to train Judo when I joined the forum, thus you get the Judoka part. And I wanted something powerful. I thought grip of a pitbull was pretty powerful but I chose and extra t to be different.

Now the interesting facts. I have never trained in Judo to this day. And I've been told that when grappling that once I get a grip it's like trying to shake a pitbull off.