• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Turns 12: 500,000 Posts Celebration Soon!

Hey all,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

It was 12 years ago today that KarateForums.com launched! Every year we note this milestone and every year the passage of time becomes more and more crazy. :)

I'm tremendously grateful for the longevity that we have been able to achieve and it is because of a community that has met a consistent standard of being helpful, friendly and respectful. Even when contentious subjects are discussed, even when we disagree, we can do so with courtesy. I find that, more and more, that is harder to achieve online, but that is what we offer here.

It starts with creating a foundation and maintaining it and vital to that persistent maintenance is a dedicated team of people that helps to make it happen. I have had many great people over the years and the team has never been stronger. Thank you to Heidi (ninjanurse), Brian (bushido_man96), Danielle (DWX), Alex (tallgeese), Bob (sensei8), Gareth (Harkon72), Noah (Wastelander) and Devin (Lupin1) for your efforts and support. I am very proud of what we produce on a daily basis.

Thank you to everyone who has positively contributed to this community and all of the members that visit regularly and derive enjoyment from it and simultaneously create enjoyment for others. It's impossible to list them all, but people it's like mal103, ShoriKid, JusticeZero, xo-karate, MasterPain, ps1, FangPwnsAll7 and brickshooter, just to name a few of many, many people. :) Thank you all!

To that end, I wanted to take this as an opportunity to note that we have a major milestone approaching: 500,000 posts as a community. As I write this post, we are sitting at 493,991. Before long, we'll reach 500,000.

We've got some plans in the mix, but I wanted to ask you if you had any ideas for how we could celebrate. Specifically things that we can host here on the site, retrospective information we can provide, etc. I'd love to hear your ideas, either on this thread or via private message. :)

Thank you for reading and, once again, thank you for being a part of this community.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'm very proud to be part of KF across the board!! AWESOME milestone to say the least!!

Now, let's go for 1 Million posts...YEAH!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thank YOU, Patrick! Without your hard work and dedication, we wouldn't be here. Thank you for giving 12 years of your life to helping us share our passion and for bringing so many great people together. That's a huge commitment and I'm grateful to you every day for making it. :-)

All the thanks for this goes to you Patrick. You run a fair and proper site. I appreciate and enjoy being a part of this community!

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Definitely a great accomplishment!

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

All the thanks for this goes to you Patrick. You run a fair and proper site. I appreciate and enjoy being a part of this community!

I couldn't agree more. Kudos, Patrick! :)

:blush: Thank you. :) That is very kind.

I appreciate the kind words, Devin, ps1 and Brian.