• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What your way of viewing forums?

Xtreme Fury

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I check the marker on the far left of the forum and if it is colored then I know if someone has posted since I was on last. I also look to see on the right what the last post of that forum was. If I have time I check the forums of interests for topics I may want to look at or comment on. It doesn't take long to get the hang of it.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

I hit View New Posts. It shows you every post that has been active since I last visited. If that seems to falter, I will hit the 24 hours thing. If I need to locate a specific thread, I look in a forum or search. If I need to start a new topic, I go to the forum.

Good thread. :)

Red J wrote: "I check the marker on the far left of the forum and if it is colored then I know if someone has posted since I was on last"

Me too. This is how I do it. But I usually "hang out" in General Martial Arts, Korean Martial Arts, Strategies/Tactics, and General Chat. I do "browse" the others, but those are my favs.

I have to say that I visit other forums, and this one is the best by far. The moderators are "on the ball", and friendly. Great job Patrick and mods :D :wink:

Hey, Patrick. I think I will browse the rest of ifroggy. Do you mind? The rest of the site has to be good, cause this part is.

Laurie F

Thanks Laurie.

I don't mind if you or anyone else visits any of my websites. In fact, I want you too. :) That is what they are there for.

Well ... if we came to the praising thing ... CONGRATULATIONS patrick ... again :D I visit other forums too, including my own which is in Romanian ... sorry ...

The atmosphere here is very relaxed ... the forums are well moderated and us, the members have a great deal of liberty ... and we are not threatened with banning such ... elsewhere :)

Coming back to the thread ... i usually go to View your posts in order to see what's new on the topics I read and answered ... and afterwards the good ole index :D