• advertisement_alt

combat pistol and rifle

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Currently M4 Carbine.

Home: 9mm Taurse

Really want a 1911 really really bad.

I'm a big fan, obviously, of the Government Model and really think they are still, 100+ years after their creation, one of the finest combat handguns out their.

The single action just works for me and the grip is just stellar.

That said, there are no end of good combat handguns. I do think that single action or a striker fired weapon is much preferable to any double/ single action pistol. The consistent trigger press just makes accurate, fast, follow up shots easier than dealing with two separate actions.

My first duty weapon was a Sig P220 with the double/ single. I went to the 1911 after probation largely due to the trigger control that it allows.

Yeah, I like the M4, but could always get something better. Like the Czechs here carry Glocks around on the COP. On patrol they take Scars.

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

This is the last topic I thought we'd have here but I like it. I currently have a Bushmaster Ar15, a Glock 21, trusty 870, Taurus 627.

Other toys include S&W 38spl, Colt New Frontier Bluntline, Ruger MarkII, Savage Predator model 10 .223, Savage model 11 .308, Ruger 10/22, Enfield 7.62 x 51, Cimmeron 1885 High Wall 45-70 Gvmt. And my soon to be finished custom 6.8 SPCII AR.

My wish list is too big to put on here.