• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey!

JGarner890

Hello everyone. Just saw this topic so figured I write a little about myself.

My name is James Garner. I am 22yrs old. Been doing martial arts for almost 18years. Style I do is Tang Soo Do, 2nd Dan. I also have 6yrs of training in Boxing, Wrestling, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and some Hapkido.

I am currently in the US Army. Right now serving a tour in Afghanistan. This is my second deployment. First one was to Iraq in '10 - '11. I plan on testing for my 3rd Dan after returning.

Before enlisting, I was a professional mixed martial artist. Currently retired, clearly haha. After I get out of the Army, I plan on opening up my own school in my hometown in Illinois. I opened up my first school at the age of 16yrs old in a different town. Was very successful until the owners sold the building, I then had to close and I moved on to a different career path of professional fighting. God has lead me here and I plan on reopening and I'm very excited about it.

I hope this gave you a little information about myself and I look forward to some of the topics. Thanks!

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello James and Welcome. Your posts will be very interesting I'm sure. Good Luck with your career, I wish you all the best.

Look to the far mountain and see all.