• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

April Fools' Day Update: KarateForums.com Etiquette Policy

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Today, on April 1, I announced that we would be introducing an etiquette policy here on KarateForums.com. This was an April Fools joke. :)

Devin (Lupin1) had the main idea and Noah (Wastelander) contributed to it. Thanks guys. :)

A related side story: This Grandmaster rank is actually what I used when the site began, for a short period. Unfortunately, some people did not really appreciate it and felt it was an ego thing on my part. My goal was to have martial arts themed ranks for the staff. i.e. Guide = Sempai, Moderator = Sensei, Administrator = Grandmaster. I actually had a Master at the start, too, my friend James, a.k.a. member #2.

But, that perception concerned me, so I changed my title to KF Webmaster/Administrator with no belt, but left the other staff member titles and ranks. :) I'll leave my Grandmaster title and belt up for a little while so those who didn't visit today can see the joke in action. :)

I hope that everyone had a great day. Thank you for taking this with good humor.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt