• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

F.A. Cup Soccer

Harkon72

I can say I'm a soccer fan, I followed the top team in the UK for quite a few years. I think the same teams seem to top the league every year now so I'm getting bored with it. I prefer the F.A. Cup competition, with the right draw even the lowest team in the leagues can reach the final. This year the big guns have met each other in the quarter and semi finals, leaving lower Premiership Wigan with a chance to lift the cup. They will meet either Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea in the final, taking for granted that they beat Milwall, who being of a lesser division will be looking for a scalp themselves. It's a great competition for cheering on the underdog, and an outside wager is always on the cards. C'mon Wigan!

Look to the far mountain and see all.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 1 month later...

The FA cup final between Wigan and Manchester City starts in less than an hour. C'mon Wigan, I know your the underdog but you can beat anyone on your day!

A great result! I'm really pleased. I got to watch a great match for the underdog. Goes to prove that money can't buy trophies. Manchester City are the wealthiest soccer club in the world but they couldn't beat Wigan's grit and determination. It was a great goal and earned me a 25/1 win at the bookies!