• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

NCAA Brackets? How's yours now?

bushido_man96

Did anyone fill out an NCAA bracket for an office pool, or just for fun? I do just about every year, and won once.

This year, thanks to Wichita State University, La Salle, and Florida Gulf Coast, I can safely take my bracket and set it afire, as its really gone bad. I had all #1 seeds make the Final Four, and am missing one now.

However, KU is still rollling, and I like to see them do well. And overall, the games have been very close, with #1 seed Indiana and #2 seed Ohio State having tough games, but still winning and advancing.

So, who do you have? How's it going so far?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yea i never win I think i just jinx the teams or something!

LOL and I feel the same way. If my favorite team is winning, I turn the channel so that I don't jinx them. Makes it stressful when I'm trying to enjoy the game(s).

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Haha. Yeah, my dad, me and my brother always fill out a bracket every year, even though we don't even pay attention for the rest of the year and have no idea what's what. :)

I've got Duke and Miami in the championship game with Miami winning, so I'm still OK. Actually, I'm probably in the best shape of the 3 of us. If Louisville doesn't win it all, I'll probably win. :)

Patrick

Well....thanks to the likes of La Salle and Wichita State, I have to pretty much set my bracket on fire and let it kindle the fireplace, because I'm pretty sure it isn't worth the paper its printed on, now. I had Gonzaga as a Final Four team, and Indiana, with the Hoosiers winning it. KU was working for me, though, until the last 3 minutes of that debacle against Michigan. What a mess this year!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, my Dad ended up winning our little bracket challenge as he had Louisville to win it all and he was the only one of us to even have a Final Four team. Heh.

Patrick

Hehe, I had Louisville making the championship game, but losing to Indiana. But, I think I still won my bracket challenge. What a tourney it was this year!