• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eating my words

karatekid1975

Hiya all.

I just wanted to say that I'm eating my words right now. I gripe about how expensive my school is on here. But I just got back from my school's Master's Cup tourny. It was the cheapest one I've ever paid for ($20 for two evens), and I got third in forms. My team lost (we were devided into teams), but I had a great time.

I guess I should keep my mouth shut next time ;)

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congrats KK75.

10.00 an event is what most tourny charge in WV. However like I have said on here with class rates we are a poor state. Still yet thats a good deal.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

G95,

Dang. Is that a regular price for all tournies in WV?

At the other tournies I competed in were anywhere from $40 (pre-registering) to $55. That was for TSD/open tournies. I haven't actually been to an open tourny for TKD yet (my master instructor has three schools, and this tourny was only for our schools), so I donno if that's a deal or not for NY LOL.

Laurie F

Yeah WV is a poor state and most things are a bit lower. Most of the time its a 10.00 sign up, then 10.00 for each event.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."