• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jui-Jitsu test

I just took my Yellow belt Jui-Jitsu test on Saturday (Feb 16). They break the grading up into different belts since the room is small. I am usually in the back but when it came time for me to test my instructor but me in the front row. Then she had one of the black belts do the attacking. I was nervous but I didn't do anything wrong and felt pretty good about the test. After it was over my instructor called me up to the front before I left and she ask me did I know why she put me in the front row. I told her no. She said because I was her best student in my rank and she wanted the best up front. That was a great compliment coming from a 6 Dan Black Belt. The others all agreed I had a great test. Not bad for a 57 year old man I guess. Hope I can keep going and someday make black belt.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Congratulations. Sounds like you did a great job

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

~ Bruce Lee

Thanks everyone. They talked me into going to the tournament this Saturday and doing the same moves. Will let everyone know how it goes. I have to do 4 tournaments as part of becoming a black belt. So win or lose it is something that I have to do.