• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been playing a bunch of Call of Duty: Black Ops II: Zombies grief mode on Mob of the Dead. I was under the weather recently and it helped pass the time. :)

Patrick

• 1 month later...

Alas, life catches up to me, and video games tend to pass me by.... I can't seem to keep up with all the great titles out there...

I still play Morrowind and Oblivion, need to pick up Skyrim and all the Assassin's Creed series.

But, my favorite that I manage to still play on a somewhat regular basis requires no computer or console...just a vivid imagination (your mind is the greatest graphics card / engine...): old school tabletop Dungeons & Dragons Oh yeah! W00t W00t!!! :D

I'm a nerd, what can I say..? Lol :rofl2:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

old school tabletop Dungeons & Dragons Oh yeah! W00t W00t!!! :D
Yeah, i'm running a weekly PF game with some friends. It's a pain to convince people that I actually am tolerant of them missing a couple of game sessions for family, though. I get a lot of "I don't know if I can commit to that because of my family.." yeah, I have a family too, I get it. I don't do individual XP and I handwave people being absent. I just want enough people that I can keep the group size above two after assorted cancellations. bah!

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

Cool. :)

New map back for Call of Duty came out on August 1, so we've been playing that, especially the new Zombies map. :)

Patrick

old school tabletop Dungeons & Dragons Oh yeah! W00t W00t!!! :D
Yeah, i'm running a weekly PF game with some friends. It's a pain to convince people that I actually am tolerant of them missing a couple of game sessions for family, though. I get a lot of "I don't know if I can commit to that because of my family.." yeah, I have a family too, I get it. I don't do individual XP and I handwave people being absent. I just want enough people that I can keep the group size above two after assorted cancellations. bah!

I'm with you, there... I'm usually DM / GM, and our group has a hard enough time as it is to have a handful of sessions a year because we're all adults now, with families, responsibilities, etc... Wait?!? You mean we can't stay in high school forever and play games all the time?!?

Only difference I see between your situation and ours is we never "upgraded" to 3rd Ed / PF / 4th Ed / soon-to-be 5th Ed... We stayed with a blend of AD&D 1st Ed and 2nd Ed.... yup, old school... :lol:

Remember the Tii!

In Life and Death, there is no tap-out...

The Last of Us

"It's not the style that's important, it's the practitioner. No style is superior to the other if you practice and train hard, ANY style can be effective."

- Me!!!!!!!