• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello KF!

Tkdampbjj

Hello, I am a martial arts instructor in south Florida. I have experience in a variety of styles. My expertise is in Korean martial arts, but I have trained in kempo, kyokushin, and have been doin bjj for about two years. I am a huge Bruce fan and utilize a lot of jkd concepts. I am looking forward to posting on this site and learning, as well as sharing any knowledge I have.

"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to go to his class."

- Choi, Hong Hi, Founder of Taekwon-Do

“If you are tired you’re not strong, if you are tired you’re not fast, if you’re tired you don’t have good technique, and if you’re tired you’re not even smart".

-Dan Inosanto

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Howdy. Sounds like a nice mix. Have you checked out much of Inosanto or Vunak's videos? A lot of good stuff there for someone with experience.

Also, since you're doing BJJ in Florida, you should look up Leo Kirby and go take a class. I've never got to meet him, but he's originally from up here. He trained with some of my friends when I was just a little kid, and I've talked to him some via the internets, and he's a nice guy and quite accomplished. One of my coaches gets that way once in a while and always comes back with good stuff.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I currently train at American Top Team on coconut creek. I love it there and am able to train with a lot of high level martial artists and pro fighters.

Where is Mr. Kirby located?

“If you are tired you’re not strong, if you are tired you’re not fast, if you’re tired you don’t have good technique, and if you’re tired you’re not even smart".

-Dan Inosanto

Welcome to KF, looking forward to reading your posts

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

I currently train at American Top Team on coconut creek. I love it there and am able to train with a lot of high level martial artists and pro fighters.

Leo's in the Miami area.

In addition to what tallgeese posted...here's Mr. Kirby's link...

http://sweatboxboxing.com/?page_id=660

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

He seems pretty legit if he. Has earned his Brown belt under Marcelo Garcia. He is one of the top Jiu-jitsu competitors in the world. He is supposed to be a great teacher as well.

-Dan Inosanto