• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

tournaments and martial arts meet ups

chrissyp

wasn't sure if this was posted, but is there a forum or thread for posting/find martial arts tournaments and is there one where we can post about meeting up for training with fellow members?

Per Aspera Ad Astra

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello, chrissyp. We don't normally advertise tournaments, but if you do some checking on-line, you may be able to find some you can attend. What organization are you looking to compete in?

I'm just looking to compete in Knockdown karate, in any variation. I'm From lawrenceburg IN, which is very close to Cincinnati Ohio, but west of it... I'm looking for a place to train in or near Cincinnati/norther KY. There is a kyokushin school in Dayton OH, but that's much to far to train. i'm willing to travel a few hours to compete.

Per Aspera Ad Astra

Contact the school(s) within those cities and see if they can assist you in finding exactly what you're looking for. Contact the governing bodies of kyokushin and see if they can assist you as well. Also, some local MA supply stores might be able to assist you as well. Many MA magazines list within their publications a list of up-coming tournaments.

Good luck with your search and I wish I could have provided you with some better leads. Please let us know what you were able to found and where.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!