• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I read in one of bruce lee's books his impression of what a weapon does. He discribes having a weapon as a disadvantage. THis is because when using a weapon your attention will be focused on atacking with only that weapon, compared to when you hold no weapons you open you self up to attack with many other things (eblows, hands etc.)and you are not limiting yourself. So I suppose it all depends on how you look at it :)

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
That's one of the small advantages to your attacker having a weapon. If they don't really know what they're doing, they tend to forget about using the rest of their body on you.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Im sure the better fighter would win. But Tai chi doesnt get the credit it deserves as a fighting art. Mostly you just see the health benefits of tai chi with old people But in fact There forms have huge technique breakdowns which are very effective and which do not require strength to do. Ninjitsu on the other hand is mostly stealth and weapons and the practitioner would create his own techniques. which suit his body

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.

• 2 years later...