• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Everyone!

VeteranNinja

Hi, just joined here! i thought i would join as i think this website is a good place to discuss martial arts with other people. To quickly talk about my martial arts background, i have nearly 8 years of martial arts experience, starting out in Karate (Wado-Ryu) as a kid, as a result of getting bullied at school and I am now currently a 1st kyu brown belt. Over the past 3-4 years i started to cross train in other martial arts as i feel that they teach things that my karate may not teach, and to diversify my skill set. I tried some arts such as Tae Kwon Do, Kickboxing and Ju-Jitsu, although the clubs that teach these i felt were just money makers so i didn't train in them. however, a few months ago i started training in a Shaolin Chuan Fa Kung Fu club and a Freestyle martial arts club alongside my karate training, which i have found complimented my training, and i enjoy it here and have great instructors. i aim to train 4 times a week although that it can get difficult due to other commitments.

Karate: 1st Dan Black Belt

Hosharafu: 1st Degree Black Belt

Shaolin Chuan Fa: 8th Kyu

Freestyle: 9th Kyu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi there! Welcome! I train in Shukokai Karate and also a personal training program. I have some goals for this year, have you made any resolutions?

Look to the far mountain and see all.

Hi, yes, my resolutions involve mostly improving my martial arts and take it more seriously/train on more of a regular basis and get get more involved, as at one point i didn't take it seriously. Also, my other one is to try and get involved my helping the community. how about you, Harkon72?

Karate: 1st Dan Black Belt

Hosharafu: 1st Degree Black Belt

Shaolin Chuan Fa: 8th Kyu

Freestyle: 9th Kyu

Over the Year I want to lose 1.5 stone and get my 3rd Kyu before Christmas. I would like to land a double figure Bass and Pass my exams at collage in June.

Look to the far mountain and see all.