• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New here.

Ronnin360

Hey whats up with everybody. Im kinda a new to martial arts training and kinda an old hand. I joined the forum because I was bored really. Im a train at home kinda martial artist and I dont really do traditional martial arts but I do use some in my training so if you catch me saying something goofy about a traditional technique dont be offended. I trained for about five years or so when I was a highshool age kid, I got outta it, messed around a few years joined the army and learned some fitnesss stuff and some combat jujitsu got out messed around a little more in life then got serious about weight lifting got hurt hurt quit lifting weights messed around like seven years and then the last year Ive been trying to build a new routine that would help me do what I needed to do on the cheap with out takeing up a lotta time, so I got back into the martial arts because one of the things I discovered I needed to do was protect the fam as well as keep the ticker in shape and the guns buff lols. So anyway Im here to talk home training mostly but if you gotta question feel free to ask If I can ansewer I will if I cant Ill try to point ya the right direction.

Do what ya gotta do.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt