• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello again!

boyo1991

Hello again! A very select few if you may remember me.. but I'm back haha!

I have done tkd... judo and a little boxing. I love love love judo and its become my life. My school emphasizes the need for ne waza or ground technique so we have a good mix.

I train 4 days a week 4 judo sessions, a tkd session and a boxing session.

I hope to meet you all and share great stories!

I have another shiai coming up here in January and plan on posting a few videos! Have a good one guys!

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome Back

I'd love to know how Judo mixes with the TKD, I can understand the Boxing (I know an instructor who teaches a Jujitsu Boxing mix which has really excellent properties) I have ex-TKD students and its having to unteach them their TKD fighting Stance and adopt a more rounded stance which I find hard

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

Well the tkd I get now is very informal.. pretty close to even Kickboxing. I keep a rounded stance but I really only have tkd for some really nice kicks haha.

Judo is my art though. I do the others more to "round out" a game. Not necessarily for mma cuz I'd rather not get paid to bleed but as if I were going into mma.. lol.

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"