• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

are there any forums dedicated to ONLY hapkido?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sorry we have broken them down into areas. Feel free to post it in the the Korean section. However General Martial Arts will have some stuff in it as well. We do have several members who have trained in hapkido so just ask and Im sure you will have some help.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Yeah, this site is really for discussion of all martial arts, which of course includes Hapkido, we have a lot of Hapkido people here.

Thanks.

I believe it was F-O-R-U-M-S Javier... (not forms) :)

... and those hyperlinks on that page for HapKiDo are dead anyway.

("Link Queen on the scene reporting")

Go through each page in the Korean Forum (we have several) and you will find enough threads on HapKiDo to start posting here on this forum.

True, there are other forms around that also discuss HapKiDo but none that I know of that are solely about HapKiDo..(unless it is one from a school/club).

There is an International HapKiDo "Chat at

http://www.hapkido-world.liwest.at/index%20Englisch.htm where you can chat wth HapKiDo fans from around the word.

Well, certainly I am not gonna let this thread turn into linkage to other forum sites, omnifinite. ;) Since we have fully capable Hapkido discussion here.

Anyway, I am going to close this thread.

Thanks.