• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the severity of the strikes from the guy with the shorts, I'd say that this was a challenge match.

I'd also guess that the guy in the white pants was a grappler who had no experience against a striker.

He seemed to have no idea of defence at all, but also didn't seem keen to close the distance.

Weird.

If he was a grappler, he didn't show it well. I would think most grapplers would be willing to take a few shots to get in close, take down, and submit.

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure it is real? This wouldn't be the first "MA X is better than MA Y" fake on Youtube...

Actually you have a point there

Edited by Dobbersky

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

The title said Street Fighter.... Why no hadoukens? Very disappointing. Pretty side kick at any rate.

Yeah, but imho, that side kick looked more like a push and not a kick, but nonetheless, the poor guy was horizontal and unmoving.

8)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

The title said Street Fighter.... Why no hadoukens? Very disappointing. Pretty side kick at any rate.

Yeah, but imho, that side kick looked more like a push and not a kick, but nonetheless, the poor guy was horizontal and unmoving.

8)

He did look like he was preparing himself for the knock out though, he just didn't know when. For a street fighter he didn't do much fighting at all

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

8)

He did look like he was preparing himself for the knock out though, he just didn't know when. For a street fighter he didn't do much fighting at all

I was thinking the very same thing. The street fighter was posing more than attacking instead of driving in to engage the one in the sweats.

"He who hesitates, meditates horizontal"~~Ed Parker

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!