• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello from Lakewood, CO

MoxieMama

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica and my son and I are about 18 months into our journey to black belt excellence. I am hoping that I can connect with other people with a passion for the martial arts.

I am looking forward to jumping into conversations and learning from others on this site.

8)

I started tae kwon do to maintain a strong bond with my son and to get healthy. Eighteen months later, we are red belts and halfway through in our quest to black belt. Our goal is to be learning black belts forever! Check out my blog at http://toblackbeltandbeyond.com

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi Patrick! I do not drink the soda Moxie... I have not heard of it, but now I must investigate it and try it out... I am intrigued!

I use "moxie" because someone I greatly admire paid me my favorite compliment... he told me I had moxie.

It was the best thing anyone has ever said about me.

Now I am off to go find some Moxie soda. ;)

I started tae kwon do to maintain a strong bond with my son and to get healthy. Eighteen months later, we are red belts and halfway through in our quest to black belt. Our goal is to be learning black belts forever! Check out my blog at http://toblackbeltandbeyond.com

Thanks for the reply. :) I thought it was probably that use, but you never know! Moxie is a bit of a ... eclectic soda that many people tend not to like. I don't care for it myself. But, you may as well try it once if you can find it. :)

Patrick