• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My son's Wrestling season...

Boy, I'm slow in updating here. Kenneth' state run ended on day one, going 0-2 against some very good wrestlers. But, he enjoyed the experience (after getting over the losses), and is now continuing with some Freestyle/Greco-Roman practices. He wanted to do those without any prompting from me, so that's great. It means he still enjoying it.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That he still enjoys it is exciting...for him and you and Vicky and whomever else supports him near and/or far!!

I still want video's of their matches!!! Pretty pretty please with sugar on top!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 5 months later...

This thread is like a journal of your son's journey through wrestling. Very cool. It would be a fun thing for him to read through it one day when he is older. :)

Patrick

This thread is like a journal of your son's journey through wrestling. Very cool. It would be a fun thing for him to read through it one day when he is older. :)

Patrick

I like that idea, Patrick...a lot!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Patrick

I like that idea, Patrick...a lot!!

:D

I hope that they do someday. Who knows, maybe they'll both be future members....

As for the season, it has not started yet. Kendall finished up his first season of middle school football just a few weeks ago, and Kenneth will finish up his first year of football this coming weekend.

I think the middle school season starts in January or something like that. The Kid's Wrestling program should kick up towards the end of November, early December.

• 4 weeks later...

....And, where off! The 2018-2019 season got underway tonight, with the first practices. They will both practice two nights per week for the time being, unless some open nights get implemented. Kendall will get to wrestle in at least two tournaments before his middle school season gets started, with one of them being our club tournament in our hometown.

I'll keep everyone posted as we go. First tournament is 12/15.