• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello to everyone

Nabil Kazama

My name's Nabil Kazama, I'm 24 years old and are currently practicing and studying the Shotokan-ryu style of Karate.

I am from the UK and have had a keen interest in the Martial Arts my entire life. Finally in the year of 2010 I passed my driving test and finally started my journey into the world of Martial Arts.

I also have Asperger's Syndrome. Well, I hope to fit in here and hope people can help me along the way.

Osu.

"It's not the style that's important, it's the practitioner. No style is superior to the other if you practice and train hard, ANY style can be effective."

- Me!!!!!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF!!!!!!!!

You're more than welcomed here...if there's anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. There's many KF members that are form the UK...just reach out, and have fun, and relax.

:bowofrespect:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I'm interested in the Kyokushin style of Karate, there's a Kyokushim place close to where I live. I did give it a trial but the timing wasn't great as I'm currently in Shotokan and the Kyokushin times clashed with it.

I am still interested in Kyokushin just that I want to finish Shotokan first and THEN go on to another style.

"It's not the style that's important, it's the practitioner. No style is superior to the other if you practice and train hard, ANY style can be effective."

- Me!!!!!!!

There's quite many Kyokushin karateka's here as well as those karateka's that practice Shotokan.

Go where your MA heart is. If your heart is in Kyokushin...go there! If your heart is with Shotokan...stay there. If your heart wants you to finish Shotokan before you go to Kyokushin, then do that.

Btw, one never "finished" because it's a lifetime commitment...imho...that's karate-do!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I agree, it would be awesome if there was 1 form of Karate that has ALL of them!

Shotokan, Kyokushin, Wado-Ryu, Goju Ryu etc all rolled into one

- Me!!!!!!!

I live in Wales, I studied Shotokan for a few years. It was good training. I hope you enjoy the forum and feel free top ask anything that comes to mind. Hello and welcome, Osu!

Look to the far mountain and see all.