• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't have money to train..

I pay NOTHING :)

I train 4 times a week. Sensei is a teacher at the university, thus 2 times a week any student can do karate from the physical education curriculum. I did this for a semester and afterwards I asked him to let me train with the club, the other 2 days of the week. For this I would have had to pay 250000 lei a month (7 dollars), BUT I made a site in which I promote my sensei and he said he doesn't want money from me. Now he even wants to pay for my site :D :D :D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At my school, the going rate is $60 a month. However, if you go train with an immediate family member, the second is half off. Since I train with my brother, its $90/month for the two of us and we just split it $45 a piece. We can go to any adult class that our rank allows, and there are two clases a day (morning/day, and night) for every classification (all ages and ranks) monday through friday. One class for each group is taught on saturday. In addition to these TKD classes, there are also 2 jiujitsu classes a week. So it would be possible to attend 11 classes in a week, but that would be suicide.

Ryan

TKD/JJJ