• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Awards 2012: Winners Revealed!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com. :)

After a month and a half of nominating and voting, the KarateForums.com Awards 2012 have come to their conclusion. It is now time for us to announce the winners.

Before I do so, I wanted to once again congratulate everyone who was nominated. Being nominated, in and of itself, is a beautiful thing and should be recognized. If you did not win or were not nominated, please do not take it personally. These awards do have meaning, but they are also for fun and not everyone can win or be nominated. Please join me in congratulating our winners. :)

I would also like to pass along a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the process by nominating and voting. You are vital to this event. You, the community, selected the nominees and decided the winners. :)

Without further ado, here they are:

1. Member of the Year: MasterPain

2. New Member of the Year: DoctorQui

3. Community Spirit Award: bushido_man96

4. Staff Member of the Year: sensei8

5. Funniest Member of the Year: MasterPain

6. Article of the Year: (tie) Personal Safety and the 5 Stages of Violent Crime by ninjanurse and Martial Arts: Forever in One's Life by sensei8

Congratulations to MasterPain, DoctorQui, Brian (bushido_man96), Bob (sensei8) and Heidi (ninjanurse)! :)

In addition, I would like also like to congratulate Brian on being the first KarateForums.com member to be honored 10 times through the KarateForums.com Awards and Bob on being the second member to reach 5 awards (now with 6).

For past winners, please check out: http://www.karateforums.com/awards.php

Thank you for reading and for supporting the KarateForums.com Awards.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

congrats chaps and chapesses, and thanks to all those who voted for me! I am genuinely surprise to have even been nominated let alone winning!

Here's to a great 2013!

And blue belt status as well...double whammy for me! :D

Congrats guys :D Think it's great that there were so many nominees for things - obviously goes to show how many great people are on the site!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius