• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Black Friday Weekend/Cyber Monday Deals

Patrick

Hey all,

Did you pick up any deals during this year's frenzy? :)

After a couple of years of wanting to buy one, so I could play with my brother, I finally picked up a PS3 (bundled with the first two in both the inFAMOUS and Uncharted game series). I also bought a bundle of an extra PS3 controller with the Killzone Trilogy and a DVD of The Social Network.

Plus, I picked up a bunch of gifts for family that I don't want to post in public. :) I'm also keeping my eye open for lower-mid priced HDTV deal to play the PS3 on (my current TV is an 8 or 9 year old CRT TV). and a deal on Call of Duty: Black Ops II so I can play with my brother.

What did you find that you can share? :)

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I got 2 pairs of Five Fingers shoes for 50% off each-online. Other than that I did not do any shopping. Sounds like you made out though!

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/

Awesome! I love my PS3.

I didn't go out Thursday night with the rest of my family, but my sister got two TVs, a surround sound, a blu-ray player and about twenty DVDs/blu-rays.

I did go to Sports Authority yesterday and get myself the Century Wavemaster I've been wanting for awhile for about 2/3 the regular price. That's all I got, though.