• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you had to do another art....

Well, in a perfect world, I would do Wu-Shu. However, I live in a sleepy town in Southern Pennsylvania. All the schools are TKD, karate, lots of pretty generic stuff. I know you can find Pa Gua somewhere around here because I have a friend who's taking it.

Oh and BJJ or Capoeria would be cool...be like Eddy Gordo from Tekken!

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well I am in the process of learing a few more Shotokan kata. So I got a long ways to go. I can do a lot of that on my own with books, tapes, etc...

My American TAO training had bits of Hipkido, TSD, TKD and Kung Fu in it.

Hipkido would be the one I would like to do. However I did play arround with some BJJ and Judo.

Heck I don't care Im game for anything.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

The style I do now is a mix of TKD and Kung Fu.

Like I said before, I think my #1 style (if I could find it) would be Hapkido for self defense reasons. TSD because I loved it. But I think I would try Shotokan (because it's TSD's big brother). For ground fighting, I think I would go for Jujitsu or Judo.

Laurie F

I would try Aki Jujisu it would complement Shotokan nicely. When I get older Id switch to Akido then when Im really old... Tai Chi. :brow:

I plan on practicing Shotokan as long as the body is willing, and most importantly it still has to be fun and enjoyable. When it is not......

Ill just find something that is. :up:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.