• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Japan TKD fighter Keiji Ozaki

Another TKD stylist I stumbled on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZfzqCmt5W8&list=PLon1GNgZPzV4y3jAy9Z95lJaW1rz8vn3T&index=6&feature=plpp_video

This guy's spinning hammer fist and spinning hook kicks make for a nasty duo. And when he spins, you don't know which is coming. Very impressed by this guy. Nice hands, too.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You're welcome, Bob. Karatekas talk a lot about wanting to see more of their peers in MMA. I'd love to see a guy like this in there. He's a whirlwind of striking techniques...just wonder if he has any kind of ground game.

Reminded me of a Choi Kwang Do form. Not too sure why he's dressed like a Thai fighter with the arm tie's etc. Is he genuine Pure TKD OR cross-training in Muay Thai as he's using Spinning back fist. Also THIGH kicks and they're not allowed in TKD. OTHERWISE excellent video

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

I'm not sure if he cross-trained or not. A spinning backfist isn't exclusive to Muay Thai, and neither are thigh kicks. If we can learn high round kicks, then we can do them low, too.

You might not see them so much normally because they're not allowed in normal TKD competition but thigh kicks are taught. Likewise with the spinning backfist.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius