• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

for kyokushin karatecas(video)

judobrah

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Great ippon's and ido geiko, Thanks for posting Judobrah.

Matsui also has some good vid's similar to the one you posted:

OSU!

"We did not inherit this earth from our parents.

We are borrowing it from our children."

Great ippon's and ido geiko, Thanks for posting Judobrah.

Matsui also has some good vid's similar to the one you posted:

OSU!

thats nice,i saw some old videos of mas oyama karate camp

here it is

i wish i knowed were part 1 is trough

there are a lot of good videos in yotube of old kyokushin karatecas training,and showing clips from the old times,some of them are something else for shure

enjoy man,cheers

I don't know, but I find this (full contact standup karate) soooo much more epic than MMA fights.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

I think its the lack of ground fighting that prevents the lulls. It is fun to watch. I wish Olympic TKD took more of a route like Kyokushin.

There is some talk about making Kyokushin an Olympic sport. I hope that it never happens! I think that the rules and level of contact would get terribly watered down, and turn into point fighting. That would not accurately represent the style, in my opinion.

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

There is some talk about making Kyokushin an Olympic sport. I hope that it never happens! I think that the rules and level of contact would get terribly watered down, and turn into point fighting. That would not accurately represent the style, in my opinion.

I don't think it'll ever happen sadly. Tae Kwon Do beat us to it.

I don't think it'll ever happen sadly. Tae Kwon Do beat us to it.

If I were you, I wouldn't want it to happen. I have a love/hate relationship with Olympic TKD. Amazing opportunity for the exposure and getting TKD well known and more people introduced to the style. But on the other hand, the popularity has led to watered down TKD and sport rules have dragged it away from traditional TKD. Don't think they'd let Kyokushin anyway, you guys hit too hard :P Lots of people want ITF TKD to replace WTF at the Olympics or at least do a joint competition but from what I hear (don't know whether it's true or not) ITF is too brutal to be accepted. No way they'd let Kyokushin in then!

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I'm not sure why it would be too brutal. Boxing seems to do just fine. They already allow knockouts, so I'm not sure what the difference would be in changing things to an ITF aspect. I think it has more to do with politics than much anything else.