• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

martial arts tricks

Any martial arts tricksters here?

Im am one, but not a very good one, i can only do a tornado kick, 360 crescent, kip up and a no handed kip up.

Im working on an Aerel (no handed cartwheel)

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ohh, i just taught myself 540 monday. fun stuff.

also i can do kipups, 540 wheel, 720 wheel, spinning wall kick, butterfly kicks, roundhouse to wheel upright in air, and then all the basic stuff of course.

i wanna learn flips and arials tho.

I do tricks. I do roundhouse to 360 roundhouse, split kick, double front kick (both legs kick in the air at the same time .... easier said than done LOL), 540 (well .... not good, but I can do it), and my latest the "L" kick. There's another name for it, but I can't think of it off hand (one-hand hand stand, then almost doing a split in the air, but your legs form an "L" in the air). My next one will be the sissor kick.

Laurie F

I shake my fists really fast and make funny sounds. Then when the least expect it I kick them shins. LOL...

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."