• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KF, Brian (bushido_man96) and Patrick Mentioned in New Book

Hey all,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Some members may recall that Brian and I met in person at Podcamp Topeka in November of 2010.

The organizer of that unconference, David Lee King is a friend of mine and he has just released a new book, "Face2Face: Using Facebook, Twitter, and Other Social Media Tools to Create Great Customer Connections.

The reason that I am telling you this is because David decided to include the meeting between and Brian and I in the book and, as such, we are mentioned, as is KarateForums.com. If you'd like to see the page in the book, click here and you'll be taken to Amazon's "Look Inside" feature for the book. There is a text box on the left side of the screen under "Search Inside This Book." Type in KarateForums.com and then hit the "Go" button. Page 58 and 59 should then appear as clickable results and you can then click each one to read that excerpt. :)

Thank you to David for including us. I had a chance to read an earlier draft of his book and provided advance praise for the work. It definitely offers a lot of value.

Thanks,

Patrick

Disclaimer: through our use of Skimlinks, I will receive a small percentage of any sales generated through the Amazon links in this post.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, this is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing this, Patrick! I can't wait to show the wife! :) I sure hope we can meet again like that sometime, too.

• 2 weeks later...