• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What women want: Perfect Man

Eye of the Tiger

Y'know ... I am not mad in the least! I totally agree with you on that. Now perfect for one person is not perfect for another ... and honestly I detest a "perfect" person .... 'specially if they are perfecter than me! :lol:

But seriously .."perfect" male/female in this sense is really what is "perfect" for you... what you find attracts you to a person, whether they be perfect in another person's eyes or not... in yours you hope they remain!

And talk about how women change their minds... I am one of them but actually more to the point of not being able to make my mind up (to make a choice!)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be one of those rare ones. I cook, clean, do laundry, help take care of the kids, and do anything that is needed. Of course that could be just because I can't sit still. (haven't complited watching a tv show in like 2 years).

I don't really know what I want in a "man". I'm 15 and have that luxury :P

However, based on what I've learned so far, I think I want someone who is intelligent (not to be confused with a Smart Aleck..oh no no), funny, caring but not overly sensitive to where he weeps at every moment. I want him to be my Knight in Shining Armor, yet I also want him to know when I can handle myself. Bascially, I want him to support me in what I do. I want him to be basically like me, but different. An exact-but-male clone of me would be frightening. Fights would never end because we would be equally stubborn!

My ideal guy is romantic and not afraid to show his feelings -- yet is humble enough to refrain from slobbery Public Displays of Affection (blech--for that matter he better refrain from ANYTHING "slobbery")

Physically, I don't really require anything, although I do prefer someone nice and tall. Which is pretty easy considering 5'4" is "tall" compared to me. I'd say that's about it! It sounds complex, but people are rarely simple.

Oh yeah and he has to be a good cook ;)

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.