Eye of the Tiger

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to use this oppurtunity to say that most young women despite saying they want their perfect guy to be "sweet, caring, kind, gentle" and the such, when they get such a guy they just get bored with him and go off with the jerk.

So that's why I kept getting dumped in high school. :cry: :lol:

Can't wait for the next reunion so I can rub it all in their face. :kaioken: :brow: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding.......mostly.

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

There is no single perfect guy, like there is no single perfect woman.

I'm sure every guy here has a different idea of the perfect woman, but I bet every imagined-woman would be different!

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

I always invisioned the Perfect Guy as someone that was in the military and was a hero and saved the day and got the girl but oh well.

He doesn't have to be a hero in this aspect. He must be a good person, intelligent and cultivated, he must have good taste, a good sense of humour (in order to stand my jokes :D ) and he has got to have the wisdom to love a woman of career and in the same time involved in MA.

Guess that scares them :D

• 2 months later...
He must be a good person, intelligent and cultivated, he must have good taste, a good sense of humour (in order to stand my jokes :D ) and he has got to have the wisdom to love a woman of career and in the same time involved in MA.

Well ladies and gentlemen ... I've found HIM :) The only problem is he's 35 (11 years older than me). If I think of it better it's no problem :)

Wish me luck :karate:

PS I'm amazed. He is almost perfect. Hope I'll see him this way later :)

My man is 20 years older than me :D Don't get jealous, ladies, but he IS the perfect man (to me anyways). Age, to us, doesn't matter.

I wanted someone who would be interested in MA, if not studied one: He was always interested in MA before he met me, but didn't want to go by himself. He would drive to visit me in NJ and watch me in class. He was envious LOL. When I moved with him to NY, we both took up TKD ..... I created a monster!!!!!! Actually I just let him outta his cage LOL.

I wanted someone clean cut, smelled good, and wasn't a "stiff" (meaning a guy who wore a suit all the time). Someone who is laid back, but not lazy, funny, and likes to have fun. He also cooks, cleans, does the wash, and the dishes. That's rare for the male gender LOL. He likes to spoil me :D

I believe a relationship should be 50/50. And ours is. We take turns (or help each other) around the house with cleaning. We both work, and share the bills LOL.

Laurie F

Sorry women but I have to say this.

Women will never be happy. Men will always be something they will look to improve upon. Each one trying in her own different way to think of a perfect man. There is not one, just like there is no perfect women. Another thing is women grade appearance higher than they let on. Specially now. Sorry if I made any women mad. Perfection can't happen with the human mind because of its ability to change, and we all know women change their minds often.