Eye of the Tiger

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing as the "perfect" man or woman ... everyone has their own idea of perfection and some tend to set standards too high. You can be blissfully happy with an imperfect man. You will certainly be perpetually lonely without one.

My idea:

The perfect man is gentle, never cruel or mean. He has a beautiful smile, and keeps himself clean. The perfect man loves children and will raise them by your side. He will be a good father as well as a good husband to his bride.

I think I married him!

http://www.mouse.webby.com/images9/prftm5.jpg

:D Doug .... y'know size doesn't matter! :lol: ... too funny!

Hard to be general I'm afraid ... I guess it would be a conglomeration of all good traits (and no bad ones) hence no such thing as perfect.

And actually, wouldn't he be a tad boring if he was perfect?

And is it true that opposites attract?

And is it true that opposites attract?

A woman i used to work with put it this way: Yes, opposites attract, but as you look down the road with relationships after the initial infatuation wears off ( nobody stays madly in love ( imho ) for life..it's those opposites that will drive you apart. If you look at this way, if you've got married, raised kids, the kids left, and now your left with someone you have nothing in common with. Not a good thing. I experience this in my life and i wont go into it as it's not appropriate. My wife and i are really opposite people, we have zero in common and do not like the same things and while our relationship is secure and ok for the time being, after the kids are raised and it's just the two of us things could be different.

I would just like to use this oppurtunity to say that most young women despite saying they want their perfect guy to be "sweet, caring, kind, gentle" and the such, when they get such a guy they just get bored with him and go off with the jerk. Despite what women say, a lot seem to be more attracted to those that have confidence bordering on arrogance. Something to do with how the girl may be used to being treated like a princess by all sorts of nice guys, but some guy that doesn't treat her so well will make her suprised, and make her work harder to impress this guy. This is by no means a complete rule, but a large number of teenage and young adult women seem to fall into this rule. I've been lucky to find myself an exception to this rule. =)

No means a bash on women, its just something I've noted from both experience and other people's opinions.

Jack

Currently 'off' from formal MA training

KarateForums.com

Eye of the tiger, I wouldn't expect you to know the perfect man- you havn't met me! :lol:

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

this is just my opinion. of course it's impossible to have a perfect man, but here goes!:

the perfect guy is nice and gentle to his friends and family, but to his enemies, he doesn't back down too easily. The perfect guy is in somewhat good shape, healthy, and clean. He doesn't do any kind of drugs, and he cares about you and your family, and of course his own family. He listens to you, and knows when to be serious and when to be funny. He is optimistic about life, and always looks on the bright side, but he's not the kind of guy that's always smiling.. Those are annoying. And it's a plus if he looks good, has good style, and does some kind of physical activity!

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.