• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Pressure Points, Dim Mak, and more...

There is no scientific consensus on the efficacy of Acupuncture/pressure, but its pretty much a fact that chi is nothing more than ancient superstition. How can there be scientific research on something based on falsehoods?

Even if acupressure were more than just Kyusho jitsu, and was effecting "chi" energy, there is zero evidence for the existence of the death touch itself.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I see Dim Mak used effectively to put someone down in a competitive bout I might change my mind but up to now all the Dim Mak I have personally seen both here and in China has been fraudulent to say the least. Mind you, I am the kind of person who is extremely resistant to pressure point stuff and acupuncture doesn't have the slightest effect on me.

When I see Dim Mak used effectively to put someone down in a competitive bout I might change my mind but up to now all the Dim Mak I have personally seen both here and in China has been fraudulent to say the least. Mind you, I am the kind of person who is extremely resistant to pressure point stuff and acupuncture doesn't have the slightest effect on me.

Agreed. I hate to be one of those "you can't use that in a cage" but guys, but it seems to be seems between the corporations and the militaries of the world, someone would have militarized this by now. Dim Mak, and chi in general, would be an extremely useful tool for many reasons. Why hasn't someone monetized this?

Agreed. I hate to be one of those "you can't use that in a cage" but guys, but it seems to be seems between the corporations and the militaries of the world, someone would have militarized this by now. Dim Mak, and chi in general, would be an extremely useful tool for many reasons. Why hasn't someone monetized this?

The government DOES use it. They just keep it secret. The true Dim Mak charts and ancient scrolls are locked up in Hangar 18 in Area 51.

Hopefully this isn't my last post. They've been monitoring my activity for years.

There is no scientific consensus on the efficacy of Acupuncture/pressure, but its pretty much a fact that chi is nothing more than ancient superstition. How can there be scientific research on something based on falsehoods?

Even if acupressure were more than just Kyusho jitsu, and was effecting "chi" energy, there is zero evidence for the existence of the death touch itself.

Science also didn't admit the hard-qigong, liking iron palm, use the body , or feet break the stone , scinece also didn't admit them before. science just said all of these are just legend.

for example, this video,

it used the science to explain the iron palm.

About the Dim Mak, because their masters are tooooo close, they never tell other people, also never show their Dim Mak kung fu. only recent years, very few open-mind masters start to show them on tv programmes. Hope western countries can find out some real Dim Mak masters to do the science research about it. The very great Dim Mak kung fu is the Jiang Xi province five hundreds money dim mak, it is very famous in china.

i think the chi should be exist, if it not exist, how can you explain, only a slight touch can kill a chicken ? i think the chi is the body energy. if practise qigong long time, your finger can make other people feel the air out of your finger. check that rabbit dim mak video.

Kyusho this kind pressure points, some people said that only teach the children for them to self-defense , when children grow up, they must learn the qigong, and learn how to pour chi inside of victim's points. Dim Mak also is the faster the better, to do dim mak should less than 1/4 second. Pressure points, that is just surface to press the points, you no need to practise any kung fu or qigong, that also need a long time pressure on the points, then it can have the effect.No enemy allow you to press his points for long time.

Edited by lilysong

pressure points also don't work on you? Kyusho also don't work on you ? but pressure points had be admitted by most people !

yeah, i think you should experience it firstly.

i think the chi is the energy. for example, you break lots of bricks using your hand or arm, you must get the energy from the ground, if you hang your feet, you can not break these bricks at all. Also about the hard qigong, let other people break the stick on your arm, if you don't hold your chi(breath), your arm will can not bear the hit of that stick. only you hold your chi, then your arm can be very hard.

even i also don't know what is chi, maybe, it doesn't exist, but there must be something can make all of these martial arts works.

so i think chi is energy. all of these need the science to explain it. why people can get the energy from the ground ?

The government DOES use it. They just keep it secret. The true Dim Mak charts and ancient scrolls are locked up in Hangar 18 in Area 51.

Hopefully this isn't my last post. They've been monitoring my activity for years.

i think the real Dim Mak masters only exist in China, maybe, few of them get out abroad . But the greatest Dim Mak masters are still in China. it said, Kyusho origin is white crane quan, white crane quan have lots of Dim Mak skills. and following the time, Kyusho lost its beginning Dim Mak skills, and now become the pressure points skills.

i hope western countries can find the five hundreds money(also call it wu bai qian, or dog feet trace) dim mak masters, and test their dim mak ability. that will be great , and we also can know the dim mak clearly.

So how many men have you killed?

i didn't learn any martial arts. i am just a fun about it.

i just want to say, dim mak is real, it still exist in China.

You have an awful lot to say and prove for someone who "didn't learn any martial arts." Unless you've personally used it or have had it demonstrated on you, you have little credibility. Please learn it for yourself, then come tell us what we're doing wrong.

I have no problem with people who've got differing views than I do. That what makes this world so interesting and in fact makes us all learn more. I have a problem with people touting things as fact who admit they have zero personal experience with it.

IF Dim Mak and its like is real, then I submit that it's just as inconsistent as Kyusho jitsu and its like is. Parameters are what they are. The Dim Mak the videos shown, imho, wasn't inclusive to its consistency because one of the videos shown one of the students REACTING before the punch reached its target.

I'm still speculative, to say the least, about Dim Mak and the like. How would Dim Mak be effective against a resistive opponent; one that's just going to stand there and be hit.

:)

check that videos poster's all videos, Dim Mak can work on all of people even the guy who are anti-strike. because, even you practise your body, you also can not practise your acupuncture points are hardly.

i think maybe, that student was afraid of being hit hardly

check all of videos of that poster,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEKAEX2LhqRia7Ry-HI1Hw

all of them about the Dim Mak, even a science research about the Dim Mak

japanese martial arts also came from china, about the Kyusho jitsu, i think they just learnt a little about Dim Mak. real dim mak should pour the chi inside of the victim's body. so, different dim mak sects have their own qigong practice way. but Kyusho jitsu just pressure points. maybe, they developed to different way with Dim Mak kung fu.

For the moment, I'd say that we're of differing opinions about Dim Mak and the like, including Kyusho jitsu and the like. We've different backgrounds, none less than the other, nor as unimportant as the other.

Even though I've trained in Kyusho jitsu for almost 51 years, I'm speculative about that art because, imho, it's inconsistent, and it's inconsistent because no one and nothing is perfect; we're all fallible. Therefore, Kyusho jitsu is consistent, but the practitioner is that which is inconsistent.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!